My name is Matthew Cooper. I'm an open-source enthusiast, web developer and E-Commerce consultant from Sydney, Australia. Since 2006 I have been learning to live in México City.
Coder for life
What I specialize in
- Secure payment gateway solutions for high traffic sites under the Magento platform
- Post payment fraud detection and risk analysis
- Security and performance optimization through code hardening techniques (unit testing, SQL injection tests, stress tests) and a robust profiling/refactoring work flow
- ERP integrations (SAP Business One, Netsuite) in Java and PHP
- Agile/Scrum training 101 - combined with control versioning
- Web server administration under Red Hat/CentOs Linux
- Mobile development (Android and iOS)
Contact me by email if you are interested in collaborating on an open-source project or solicit my services as a consultant/developer.